ECOGEL COCKROACHES is the most practical and effective product to eliminate the problem of cockroaches. Its exclusive “syringe” design allows precise and easy access in the most affected places, where other insecticide products do not reach.
ECOGEL COCKROACHES is a ready-to-use insecticide gel that contains a very attractive food attractant for most cockroaches. It works on the entire cockroach colony, since cockroaches are not killed instantly, but transport the active ingredient to the nest, multiplying ECOGEL killing power throughout the nest. ECOGEL contains Bitrex, which makes it unappetising to children or pets.
Why use Ecogel?
- Special formula: attract and kill cockroaches effectively.
- Easy to apply: the syringe applicator makes it easy to apply the gel bait to any hard to reach areas.
- Multiple applications: 1 gel bait can be used to make over 100 bait points.
- Pet and children friendly: can be applied on hidden areas. Bitter compound is added to discourage accidental ingestion.
- Highly effective: the active ingredient (imidacloprid) is highly effective against cockroaches and can eliminate cockroach colonies.
- Low toxicity: Imidacloprid has low acute toxicity to mammals, birds and fish.
- Odorless: does not contain volatile compounds, the product is odorless.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After extensive inspection to determine the infestation level (low or high), place the bait points where cockroaches are detected. Remove alternative food source that may be in competition from nearby areas. Open the cap from gel bait syringe. Apply ECOGEL COCKROACHES by drops where cockroaches are observed. Dose, 3-4 drops per m2 (1 drop ~0.04 g).
PRECAUTION MEASURES: Always read and follow label instructions; Wash hands thoroughly before & after application; Do not place bait on surface where food is being prepared or on utensils that are used for food purpose; Do not spray other insecticide on or around bait applied; Wrap & put in dust bin before disposal; Misuse will be harmful to health; Do not allow children or pets to contact with the baits; Keep all unused bait in original package; Do not use bait applicator for other purpose; Keep away from direct sunlight or store away from heat sources.
FIRST AID: In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If swallowed, consult a physician immediately and always bring this label together.
Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid 2.15% w/w
Inert Ingredient: Bitrex® 0.008% w/w
Other Ingredient: to 100% w/w
Country of Origin: Spain
Manufacturer: Laboratorios Econovar S.L.