Does your cat require cat supplements? If your cat is young, in good health and is eating a complete and balance cat food, cat supplement is not always necessary. However, cat supplements can help to improve the overall health and different supplements can help to tackle different health problems.
Our cat supplements are mainly divided into different subcategories based on their functions:
1) skin and coat supplement such as omega-3 essential fatty acids and coconut oil for shinier coat and healthy skin
2) joint supplements (glucosamine, chrondroitin, green mussel extract) to relieve pain and improve mobility
3) digestive supplements (enzymes, probiotic) to improve digestion and relieve occasional diarrhea or soft stool
4) herbal tinctures to protect different organs such as liver, kidney / urinary tract, heart, digestive tract
All supplements are chosen because of their premium quality and efficacies.
When feeding cat supplements, remember to read the product label carefully and follow the dose instruction. Our supplements are made of natural ingredients and are safe to use. Nevertheless, do not overfeed or increase the dose without consulting your veterinarian.
- Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, Cats and Small Breed Dogs