Wild-caught and sustainable blue mackerel are found in abundance in the remote ocean waters surrounding New Zealand’s North Island. A dark and oily fish, loaded with essential omega-3, New Zealand Mackerel recipe is a healthy and delicious choice for cats of all life stages.
- Featuring 92% whole blue mackerel to perfectly match the cat’s biological needs for a meat-rich diet.
- Wild and sustainably caught from the North Island’s pristine coast.
- A whole-prey food, featuring the entire fish to provide vitamins and minerals naturally, from Mother Nature.
- Includes 3% whole New Zealand green mussels as a rich source of omega-3, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free from grain or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch.
- No artificial binders or preservatives including TSPP, agar agar, gums or carrageenan. BPA free.
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine.
Crude Protein min. 12%
Crude Fat min. 3%
Crude Fibre max. 2%
Moisture max. 78%
Ash max. 4%
Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 300mg/kg
Calorie Content (calculated) 1075 kcal ME/kg | 199 kcal ME/185g can | 91 kcal ME/85g can
ZIWI Peak Mackerel Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.