Sebolytic shampoo is a unique cleansing shampoo that removes scales, crusting and excess oil on the skin surface of dogs and cats, helping to regulate sebum production and skin odour.
- Improves skin vitality with Virbac’s S I S.
- Contains NEW Defensin technology which works alongside Virbac’s existing state-of-the-art Glycotechnology.
- Includes zinc gluconate and vitamin B6 which help to regulate sebum production.
- Salicylic acid, aids in eliminating excess scales, and piroctone olamine, a compound used to help manage bacterial infections.
- Contains tea tree oil which is known for its soothing effect. Tea tree oil is also known to have bacteria and fungus eliminating properties which help to reduce skin irritation.
- Helps to maintain skin barrier integrity & microbial balance.
- Neutralises unpleasant smells.
Ingredients: Salicylic acid, Linoleic and gamma linolenic acids, Zinc gluconate, vitamin B6 Piroctone, olamine, Tea Tree Oil, Mild cleansing agents, Non ionic Spherulites, encapsulating zinc gluconate and vitamin B6 Physiological pH.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: wet coat with warm water and apply Sebolytic by pouring evenly onto the skin and coat surface, massage the whole body of the animal and then rinse, repeat the procedure and leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing throughly with warm water and use twice or three times weekly or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.