• Natural Volcanic Perlite and Lime Peel Extracts
• 99% VOC Free & Ozone Safe
• Cleans, shines and protects without scratching
• Gentle to skin
WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
Lower price per use, saving you money.
All Biokleen Products are Made with the Safest Ingredients Available:
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
CONTAINS NO : Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. Use Tomorrow's Technology Today with Biokleen Products!
Apply with sponge, soft brush or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water.
Use on tubs, tile, sinks, countertops, porcelain, chrome, showers, linoleum or tile floors, and grout.
Use on countertops, sinks, chrome, stoves and ceramic stovetops, ovens, grease vents, linoleum or tile floors, and grout.
Hand cleaner, BBQ's, outdoor furniture, fiberglass, garden tools, garbage disposals, and painted surfaces.
Soybean oil extract, surfactants from coconut and/or corn, xanthan gum, zeolite, low pH silicate, linear sulfonate, food-grade lime extract, less than 0.2% environmentally-friendly polymer, natural volcanic perlite, filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA.
No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Cautions: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting - drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children
No animal testing
No animal ingredients