• 3x More Concentrated
• Grapefruit Seed and Lime Peel Extracts
• Rinses completely, leaving no residue or taste behind
• Use on cutting boards, food equipment, and counters
WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
Lower price per use, saving you money.
All Biokleen Products are Made with the Safest Ingredients Available:
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
CONTAINS NO : Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. Use Tomorrow's Technology Today with Biokleen Products!
For Broccoli, lettuce, grapes and other bulk produce: add 1 Tbs. of produce wash to each 16 oz. of water. Allow produce to soak for 2 minutes. Swish produce in solution then rinse thoroughly.
For Apples, oranges, melons, tomatoes, poultry, eggs, cutting boards, food containers, hands, etc., apply full strength. Rub or scrub with vegetable scrubber allowing food to soak for a minute. Rinse thoroughly.
Lime extracts, grapefruit seed and pulp extracts, surfactants from coconut and/or corn, cold pressed orange oil and filtered water.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
No Animal Testing
No Animal Ingredients
In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.