CO-003D large (black)
- Discourages pulling on a leash
- Never causes choking, gagging, coughing
- Requires little acclimation time or special technique
- Great for everyday walking
- Great for times you need extra control (vet visit, busy streets)
- Comfortably fits on all breeds
- Vet and trainer recommended
- Can be used to walk puppies as young as 8 weeks
- "Dogs and owners love it!"
The Easy Walk Harness is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. It is so simple - easy to fit, and easy to use. There is very little acclimation time or special technique required.
Unlike traditional collars, the Easy Walk Harness never causes coughing, gagging, or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
Traditional harnesses can actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the opposition reflex. That's the reflex that makes sled dogs do what they do. The Easy Walk Harness' unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. And its patent-pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping.
- A quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps make it easier to get the harness on and off.
- Soft, but strong nylon and four adjustment points provide maximum comfort and a reliable fit.
- The belly strap is an attractive complementary color - making it easy to identify which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
If your dog forges ahead of you, gently pull the leash to the side to turn the dog toward you. As he stops pulling, be sure to release the tension on the leash. Use praise and reward your dog with treats and / or petting.
Easy Walk Harness has highly reflective strips woven into the nylon, making your dog visible up to 1000 ft.
|Petite (3/8" nylon)||12-16"||toy breed|
|Small (1/2" nylon)||15-20"||Jack Russell, Shelties|
|Medium (3/4" nylon)||20-28"||Border Collies, Spaniels|
|Large (1" nylon)||26-36"||Labradors, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherd, Rotties|